WIN A HONDA EU22i Valued at $2099
For your chance to win a Honda EU22i generator, enter your photo and comments below:
- Like the Honda Generators Facebook Page HERE
- Why you would want a Honda EU22i generator.
- A picture of your best camping/van/RV setup.
By entering into this competition, you agree to the
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion ends on SUNDAY April 29 @ 5pm
“Remember to follow Honda Power Equipment on Facebook for regular gardening tips and promotions.”
You can see the EU22i on HONDA’S OWN PAGE
HERE -> http://bit.ly/EU22igenerator
1. This competition (‘the Competition’) is conducted by Honda Power Equipment Pty Ltd, ABN 96 006
662 862, of 1954-1956 Sydney Rd Campbellfield VIC 3061 (‘the Promoter’). All registered customer
service queries should be directed to: Telephone: (03) 9270 1293.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. All entry instructions and prize
information published by the Promoter form part of these Conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Australian Residents over the age of 18 who complete the entry form
to win n EU22i Generator.
4. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia (which will either be in Australian
Eastern Standard Time or Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time, whichever is applicable in
5. Competition will be conducted in Australia over the period specified. Competition opens at 9:00am on
04/04/2018 and closes at 17:00 on 29/04/2018.
6. Entry is restricted to entrants who complete the entry form to win an EU22i Generator via Free Range
Camping’s blog post titled “HONDA EU22I GENERATOR REVIEW & GIVEAWAY”.
7. Entrants may have subsequent entries to their original entry.
8. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
9. Any costs associated with accessing the competition are the responsibility of the entrant seeking
access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The Promoter may reject entries if they reasonably form the opinion that entries have been entered
fraudulently or breach Facebook’s ethical or legal considerations.
11. The winner will be selected based on the comment they submit at the conclusion of the promotion
period. Each comment constitutes a new and separate entry, multiple posts of the same content will not
be judged on the cumulate likes. The selection will be conducted by the Promoter at 1954-1956 Sydney
Rd Campbellfield VIC 3061 Australia on 24th of April 2018.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner via email within two days of the selection.
13. In order to be entitled to a prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign: I.
an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and
II. a liability release, waiver and/or indemnity in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity
associated with this Competition.
14. Once the prize has left the prize supplier’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes
damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
15. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. An Eligible Entrant
MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the
Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or
identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of
documents available is established, an Eligible Entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of
being asked to do so. At the Promoter’s request, an Eligible Entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being
asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
16. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid
if the entrant:
I. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or
II. fails to produce items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed,
altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
III. in the Promoter’s opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
IV. in the Promoter’s opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions.
17. The prize is a Honda EU22i Generator. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in
value of the prizes.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute
discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject
to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The
Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if
a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason.
19. Except as provided for in these Conditions, a right to receive a prize is not transferable or
exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
20. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any
way (including by fraud, unauthorised intervention, vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of
God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter
reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to
the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
I. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent
to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication
networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise,
II. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
III. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the
conduct of the Competition;
IV. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the
administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
22. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON
ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION, TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO OR TO
OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY
BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH
ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE,
INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
23. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, their associated companies and agencies and all
those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage,
claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising
out of or otherwise in connection with the Competition or prizes, including:
I. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
II. any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
III. any liability for personal injury or death; and
IV. use of a prize.
25. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any
photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, for
the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products. The
Promoter may need to take follow-up imagery or video content of the winner and the prize for use
26. Eligible Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable
them to administer the Competition and publicise their winner(s) and, if an Eligible Entrant consents,
may be used to market the Promoter’s products to the Eligible Entrant. The personal information of the
winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the
Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Eligible Entrants
may contact the Promoter by post to Privacy Officer, Honda Power Equipment Pty Ltd, 1954-1956
Sydney Rd Campbellfield VIC 3061; or by calling (03) 9270 1293 during business hours to opt-out,
request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the
Promoter. If an Eligible Entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may, in
their absolute discretion, determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
27. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability
of any goods or services as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss
suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter
or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, of the supply of goods
and services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying
the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be
excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its
employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the
prize supplied again.