Weekly Draw Terms and Conditions
The weekly draw is carried out on behalf of the charity partner by Aussie Assist Raffles and whilst Aussie Assist Raffles raises funds for a number of charity partners with its weekly draws your ticket purchase is directly helping your chosen charity partner and they will be remunerated based on your participation. By purchasing online through the ” Aussie Assist Raffles” platform (“the website”) you (“Ticket Buyer”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Purchases made through the Aussie Assist Raffles platform by a Ticket Buyer utilising a credit card are final, non-refundable and not disputable. Where there has been an unauthorised use of a buyer’s credit card, and the unauthorised nature of that use can be proven, then the payment will be refunded, unless it has already been credited to the Charity Partner.
- Draw entry numbers will be sent in your welcome email.
- The purchase price of the tickets and the draw dates will be on your ticket in the welcome email.
- You can cancel anytime by visiting your customer portal. The details of the customer portal are sent in your welcome email.
- If you forget you joined the draw and later dispute the payment with your bank or report it as fraudulent we reserve the right to pass on the bank charge of $25 to you for each payment you dispute.
Any disputes about the Draw must be directed to [email protected]
IMPORTANT: If you think you have a gambling problem or have overstretched your finances by joining the draw please get in touch on [email protected] so we can cancel your participation and offer help through one of our many partners.
Data Security Policy
We are concerned to provide a secure environment for your privacy. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of the personal data we hold from such risks as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data.
Aussie Assist Raffles wants to ensure that all of our customers can interact with us with complete confidence online.
- We have created a secure transaction environment for commerce on the internet. Our ECommerce system uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology to ensure your experience is safe, sound and secure at all times.
- TLS locks all information passed from you to www.chargebee.com in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
- TLS is compatible with all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and more.
You will know when transmitted data is safe by the appearance of lock icon in your browser when you enter a secure page, and a green bar with our name“chargebee” near the top of your browser window. As well as the lock and green bar, secure web pages can also be identified by their URL: they begin with ‘https://’, while standard pages begin with ‘http://’.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.